Sunday, December 27, 2009

Touch Screen Hire What To Expect After An Interview?

What to expect after an interview? - touch screen hire

I have 3 job interviews for a plane. The first was a selection interview, 2 Interview with the boss, and interview 3, where I was sitting in the office and was familiar with the work and other employees. When I left, the boss told me he did a great job, and I knew that other employees thought it was a big adjustment, which is what the work concerned. Then he said he would contact me. It was a week now, and I heard nothing. The employees told me that the next step, a social service that is critical, but when that is possible? I know the man is always the conversation and provide hiring 2-3 people, but if I can expect to hear? So I sent an email to 2 business days after the interview, just to stay in touch and hear about, anyway. Is this a lost cause?

0 comments:

Post a Comment